Homa Therapy Center and Homa Organic Farm
A high-energy biosphere is maintained by environmental healing Fires. People have commented that just entering into this atmosphere they experience healing. Attending twice daily Agnihotra facilitates this and working in nature helps integrate the transformational energies that the Homas bring. Meditation and healing is greatly facilitated, especially when performing the healing Fires yourselves. After a few days visitors are encouraged to learn how to perform not only Agnihotra but also Om Tryambakam Homa.
Delicious organic vegetarian meals are served at Om Shree Dham and daily include vegetables grown here with HOMA organic farming methods. A unique and beautiful aspect of this system is the practice of Ahimsa (harmlessness to all living creatures). All of life benefits from the nutritionalised fragrant atmosphere and a balance is created in nature.
Caravan stay and a comfortable self contained flat is available so that you can learn Homa Therapy by living it. One can also stay in ones own tent or camper van. At present we are building a healing Retreat and seminar Centre.
Lee and Frits Ringma, your hosts at Om Shree Dham, are Directors of Homa Therapy Association of Australia, a non-profit organization. They are the only accredited Homa Therapy Teachers in Australasia. Agnihotra teacher training courses are held at Om Shree Dham and also Homa Organic Farming courses and Homa Therapy Teacher training.
It is our joy to share this crucial knowledge and lifestyle with all.
Daily Healing Program
- Sunrise Agnihotra – 20 min. meditation. Required to attend.
- 10.00 am – Vyahruti Homa – 15 min. meditation.
- 12 Midday – Vyahruti Homa followed by Gayatri mantra – 15min
- 03.00 p.m. – Vyahruti Homa – 15 min. meditation.
- Sunset Agnihotra – 20 min. meditation. Required to attend.
This program is complimented by 4 hrs of Om Tryambakam Homa daily taken in turns at various times throughout the day and as many hours of Om Tryambakam on full and new moons as possible.
Conditions of Stay
Homa Therapy Guests
Students of Homa Therapy
BYO tent/ campervan $15.00 per night. Extra person – $10.00 Min. 4 hrs service work.
• Caravan provided $25.00 per night. Extra person – $12.50 (max 2 people) Min. 4 hrs service work.
• Self contained cottage caravan with kitchen/Annex – $65 per night. Extra person – $15 (max 2 people) (Temporarily unavailable due to renovation).
For caravan and tent there is a separate bathroom facility with hot shower and toilet.
• Self contained flat with kitchen and bathroom – $85 per night. Extra person- $25 (max 3 people) There is a double bed and single Divan.Extra
mattress can be provided. Min. 4 hrs service work.
Delicious Organic vegetarian Food
Option # 1 – $15.00 per day
Lunch : Communal lunch provided. Lacto-vegetarian